Saturday, September 17, 2011

Still Twiddling My Thumbs... Kindle UK Has Entered A Mini Ice Age

Kindle UK sales results are still frozen, since yesterday. So not much to report. FBK2 is creeping towards the Top #100 sellers at number #131. If I can make it to #100 just for a day then I will be happy.

For those of you that have read FBK1, there was an article in the Daily Mail today which talked about the "sunken" rivers beneath London, which featured in the book as we kidnapped Adrian Devoy, here is the link if you are interested The Hidden River Fleet.

For the  reader who condemned the book as being too gruesome, there was a further headline in the paper, although I shall not include the link, which read... "Two Youths Arrested After Torturing A Boy By Putting His Penis In A Pair Of Red Hot Hair Straighteners." Now tell me that my fiction is too gruesome! This is real life children and getting worse each year.

I have started work on my next book, which will take some time, so during my breaks I am writing a series of short stories. These are modern day British crime stories. I am endeavouring to write one every two days. I hope to have them online, proof read and bereft of grammatical errors within three weeks. Don't worry, they will be cheap.

As soon as Kindle's sales results have defrosted, I will let you know.

As always, best regards and thank you for your continuing support,

ML Stewart.

No comments: